- What is an Urgent Care Center?
An Urgent Care Center is a walk-in medical clinic for evaluating and treating acute medical problems. No appointment is needed, and most problems can be treated in a single visit.
- How is an Urgent Care Center different from a regular doctor’s office?
Urgent Care Centers like Collier Urgent Care specialize in acute care. We see you immediately, without an appointment. We don’t offer primary care services like preventive medicine or ongoing treatment of chronic medical problems.
- Do you take my insurance?
We accept almost all health insurance plans. See the complete list of insurances here, or call with your information.
- What if I don’t have health insurance? How much does it cost?
You don’t need to have health insurance to be treated at Collier Urgent Care – we offer our services to all patients. Our self-pay prices are reasonable, and are based on the services you receive.
- Are your doctors board certified?
All Collier Urgent Care Centers physicians are board certified.
- Are your nurses experienced?
Nurses at Collier Urgent Care are highly experienced emergency specialists.
- Can you do x-rays?
We have advanced on-site digital x-ray systems at all locations.